Federal Supply Service
Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Price List
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing,
and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA
Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address GSA Advantage! is: GSAAdvantage.gov.
SCHEDULE 056 – BUILDINGS AND BUILDING MATERIALS/INDUSTRIAL SERVICES AND SUPPLIES
FSC Group: 54
FSC Classes (es) / Product Code (s): 5410
Contract Number: GS-07F-0065V
Socio-Economic Business Size: Small business/Women Owned business
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules click on the FSS Schedules button at fss.gsa.gov.
Contract Period: Nov 15, 2008 – Nov 14, 2023
NAICS: 333319, 441310, 333319, 327910, 333924, 423830, 332999, 321920, 314994, 326220, 333923, 333924
1a. Special Item Number(s):
357 03, Utility Trucks, Platform Trucks, Hand Trucks, Mail Carts
357 11C, Warehouse Equipment and Supplies
357 10C, Spill Containment Units, Containment Pallets, Non-Wooden Pallets
361 05, Work and Service Platforms
629 01A, Forklifts - Electric, Gas, LPG, and Diesel Powered
1b. Lowest Priced Model Number for each Awarded Special Item Number(s):
SIN MODEL GSA NET PRICE
357 03 SP-5-J $10.96
357 10C ERB-18C-J $96.44
357 11C 542-43-J $1.00
361 05 ST-36-J $20.89
629 01A 24-J $101.85
2. MAXIMUM ORDER GUIDELINE: SIN 357 03 - $125,000
SIN 357 11C - $125,000
SIN 357 10C - $125,000
SIN 361 05 - $300,000
SIN 629 01A - $250,000
If the "best value" selection places your order over this Maximum Order identified in this catalog/pricelist, you have an opportunity to obtain a better price. The contractor may (1) offer a new price for this requirement (2) offer the lowest price available under this contract or (3) decline the order. A delivery order that exceeds that maximum order may be placed under the Schedule contract in accordance with FAR 8.404.
3. MINIMUM ORDER LIMITATION: $100.00.
4. GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii,
Puerto Rico, Washington DC, U.S. Territories, and a port or consolidation point within the aforementioned locations, for orders that are received from overseas activities.
5. POINTS OF PRODUCTION: North Miami Beach, FL 33169
Durham, Ct 06422
Juarez, MX 32649
Cleveland, OH 44114
Dearfield Beach, Florida 334432
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada N3H 4L9
6. BASIC DISCOUNT: All prices shown herein are net, the discounts have been deducted and the industrial funding fee has been added.
7. VOLUME DISCOUNT: 1 % additional for purchases $25,000 - $50,000
2% additional for purchases $50,001 +
*To be calculated as a percentage off of the total
8. PROMPT PAYMENT TERMS: Net 30
9a. Government purchase cards are accepted at or below the micro-purchase threshold.
9b. Government purchase cards are accepted above the micro-purchase threshold up to $20,000.00.
10. FOREIGN ITEMS: Mexico, Canada.
11a. TIME OF DELIVERY: 20 Days After Receipt of Order (ARO), 28 Days ARO for the Hallowell brand
11b. EMERGENCY DELIVERY: None
11c. OVERNIGHT/2-DAY DELIVERY: None
12. FOB POINT: Fob Origin Prepay and add
13a. ORDERING ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
42 Princeton Ct.
Newark, DE 19702
13b. ORDERING PROCEDURES: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s) are found in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 8.405-3.
14. PAYMENT ADDRESS: JustMar
42 Princeton Ct.
Newark, DE 19702
15. WARRANTY PROVISIONS: SCW (Standard Commercial warranty)
16. Export Packaging is not applicable for this contract.
17. Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance are up to $20,000 per purchase level threshold.
18. Rental, maintenance, and repair conditions are not applicable for this contract.
19. Terms and conditions of installation is not applicable for this contract.
20. Terms and conditions of repair parts is not applicable for this contract.
20a. Terms and conditions for any other services is not applicable for this contract.
21. Service and distribution points are not applicable for this contract.
22. There are no participating dealers for this contract.
23. There is no preventive maintenance for this contract.
24a. Special attributes such as environmental attributes (e.g., recycled content,
energy efficiency, and/or reduced pollutants) is not applicable for this contract.
24b. Section 508 compliance information is not available on Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) supplies and services and is not applicable for this contract.
25. DUNS NUMBER 610282118
26. NOTIFICATION REGARDING SAM REGISTRATION: Registered in SAM.